Within GC, there are Business Groups which are responsible for managing specific area of the associations business. Currently these are:
- The Continuing Professional Development Task Group:
- Organises the ATM annual conference.
- Liaises with Branches.
- Maintains a list of ATM members who provide CPD
- Supports members who wish to provide CPD such as regional day conferences
Journal & Web
The Journal & Web Group liaises between editor of the journal, the web site administrator and General Council and ensures the efficient and effective provision of the journal of the association and its website.
The Membership and Marketing Task Group:
- Co-ordinates services to members
- The Membership and Marketing Task Group provides the following Professional Services:
- Encouraging membership through courses and CPD
- Supporting the increase of sales through attendance at events
- Raising the profile of ATM
The Publications Task Group:
Considers new publishing proposals and work with the authors to develop those selected through to publication
- The Publications Task Group provides the following Professional Services: Acting as editor and publisher and liaises with designer to bring materials to publication
- Act as editor and publisher and liaises with designer to bring materials to publication