Join and support us
ATM brings together nearly 4 000 people worldwide who are concerned with mathematical education in primary schools, secondary schools, colleges, and universities.
ATM works for change to relate mathematical education more closely to the powers and needs of the learner.
All members get...
- Six issues per year of a professional journal, which focus on the learning and teaching of mathematics. These include ideas for use in the classroom, personal experiences and shared thoughts about developing learners' understanding.
- Access to a register of ATM-minded professional development people.
- An annual Easter conference, which brings together teachers interested in learning and teaching mathematics, with excellent keynote speakers and a range of workshops and seminars led by experienced facilitators.
- Regular e-newsletters keeping you up to date with developments related to the learning and teaching of mathematics.
- Generous discounts on a wide range of publications and software.
- Full access to the ATM website journals and resources.
Membership Fees are Tax Deductible
For Personal and NQT members, the annual subscription to ATM is an allowable deduction against income tax.